Audio and Video Technologies study program aims to enable students to perform audio and video technology and service activities in the field of multimedia.
- The objectives of Audio and Video Technologies study program are:
- to transfer knowledge and skills in the field of audio and video technique;
- to integrate basic technical, computer information and artistic knowledge in accordance with the needs of production, education and service activities in audio and video technology;
- to enable students to work in the economic and social sectors;
- that students become qualified for teamwork and work in a multicultural environment.
By mastering Audio and Video Technologies study program, the student acquires general and subject specific skills:
- to monitor and apply novelties in the field by acquiring knowledge in the field of production and postproduction of image and sound as well as the field of application of technologies in 2D and 3D computer animation in order to create and present multimedia content;
- to develop skills and knowledge in the use of knowledge by training in design, as well as designing audio and video systems;
- to use information and communication technology in mastering knowledge from the appropriate field (use of audio / video signal processing knowledge and the principles of digital systems in the design, use and maintenance of media and telecommunication systems, the use of knowledge of the use of computer technology and devices, with software, norms, rules and standards in working with audio and video signals, as well as in the field of computer animation);
- to design and organize work processes, organize control of the production of audio and video devices, as well as media material (audio and video), passes operational on the implementation, introduction and the way of monitoring the activities related to technical support to the media;
- on the importance and strategy of environmental protection, as well as the obligatory inclusion of environmental protection in the construction of buildings, primarily working on designing protection against noise in business and residential buildings and monitoring the noise in the work and environment.
After completing basic applied studies in Audio and Video Technologies, students are awarded the title of Engineer of Electrical and Computer Engineering of Applied Studies.