The aim of the study program Electrical Engineering is to train students for the construction, installation, testing, exploitation and design of devices, subsystems and systems in the field of electrical engineering.
The goals of the study program Electrical Engineering:
- to train professionals in the fields of electronics, telecommunications, automation and energy for the needs of production enterprises, in development, production and maintenance; institutions of economic and extracurricular activities, in the affairs of selection in the procurement and maintenance of equipment; public enterprises in operations in exploitation and maintenance of equipment, systems and plants; project organizations.
- to develop the ability to understand complex systems and modern technologies, as well as the ability to apply advanced knowledge in the field of modern energy technologies, intelligent transport technologies, and modern electronic and communication systems for the needs of industry and industry;
- to provide students with high-quality applied studies of the second level of education with the consistent application of European and world standards;
- that students master the most current knowledge and skills, as well as qualify for creative work, thus gaining a secure basis for successful employment, as well as advancement and improvement in current jobs.
Competencies of graduate students:
- training in preparation for construction, professional procurement, trade, construction, installation, testing and exploitation, service training and maintenance, design cooperation, supervision in the construction and reception of specialized devices, subsystems and systems in the field of new energy technologies, electronics, telecommunications and automatic management;
- development of creativity and tendency towards teamwork;
- the willingness to constantly keep up with the development and application of new technologies in the field of electrical engineering and to participate in the further development of these technologies;
- acquiring the basis for further training and practical work in the profession.
Acquired professional title
After completing master applied studies in Electrical Engineering, the student is awarded the title of Master Applied Engineer of Electrical and Computer Engineering.