New Computer Technologies study program aims to enable students to use and develop technologies in the fields of programming, networking, databases and multimedia.
The goals of New Computer Technologies study program are:
- to provide experts in the field of computer technologies for successful and productive professions in the economy, public enterprises, state bodies, healthcare and educational institutions, capable of contributing
- to provide the skills and knowledge needed in the areas of computer technologies, as well as to continue research and studies in this field.
By mastering the New Computer Technology study program, the student acquires general and subject specific skills:
- to provide competencies for accepting innovations in all directions of further development of computer technologies;
- learning lessons, organizing learning time, allocating useful information from abundant information on the Internet and beyond, analysis and application of information, as well as self-assessment of knowledge in the selected field;
- to provide competencies for business communication and expression of creative ideas;
- to provide competencies for communication, teamwork and individual work in the field;
- to provide competences for lifelong learning in the chosen field;
- to develop and maintain software, using current programming languages, development environments and tools, under current operating systems;
- to design and maintain information systems, their databases and applications for database management;
- to design, install and maintain computer networks;
- to develop multimedia content and tools for the development of these content;
- to participate in the further development of modern computer information and communication technologies: Internet, web, mobile and intelligent technologies.
After completing basic applied studies in New Computer Technologies, students are awarded the title of Engineer of Electrical and Computer Engineering of Applied Studies.